I lived among the zillions of lives that God has created. And this is my chronicles...
But is this 'fantasy or fact' that you witness?
[Please do not copy, modify or publicize any of my artwork without my permission. Copyright © 2006 Tobey

(Realplayer required for listening.)

Saturday, August 13, 2005

Saturday service day...

Got an invitation card to the Starhub Lifestyle fair at Suntec...

Saw Taufik Batiksa & Sly [Joseph was with me]...
Taufik and Sly Taufik the man

Oh ya... I-mode is finally coming to Singapore!!!
We'll finally be able to use Japan phone-sets!!! Hoooray...
All thanks to Starhub!!! Yeay!!
Starhub working with I-mode Japanese NEC phone

Oh, Donnie's cute younger brother [sylvester] came for service today...
Sylvester looking away... Kelvin kidnapping Sylvester

Had paper steamboat for dinner... [Kami Nabe]
The paper's special kind of paper

What a saturday...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home