I lived among the zillions of lives that God has created. And this is my chronicles...
But is this 'fantasy or fact' that you witness?
[Please do not copy, modify or publicize any of my artwork without my permission. Copyright © 2006 Tobey

(Realplayer required for listening.)

Thursday, July 21, 2005

Superstars...



Yesterday were the results for the revival superstar...

He's out...


She's out...


Well... I'm proud of you guys.. You guys really displayed your best and very strong...
Displayed a very good image of the Singaporean youth... For those who dun know, I was also involved in such kinda talent show in TCS years back... Also similarly voting system... "1900 112 0003" That was my number... And it hurts to know you've done ya best and to be determined by phone calls to get to the next stage... Dun be sad guys, you guys are already Superstars!!! ^_^

Congrats to these 2 stars too... Work harder for the finals...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home