I lived among the zillions of lives that God has created. And this is my chronicles...
But is this 'fantasy or fact' that you witness?
[Please do not copy, modify or publicize any of my artwork without my permission. Copyright © 2006 Tobey

(Realplayer required for listening.)

Monday, July 18, 2005

Controlling ya anger, Judging others, Giving thanks before we partake our food...

All 3 lessons in one day... Haha

Today, my abba 'Daddy' gave Veronica & me a very interesting class...

Let me make things short...
What happened was this:

"Veronica approached me last night on the MSN... She had a classmate from CHC, and she questioned Veronica this... 'Why do u not close your eyes when you say grace?' and I told V. that 'Saying grace isn't instructed by Jesus nor did Jesus commanded us to say grace. Saying grace was initiated by followers as a sign of gratefulness. Saying Grace was modeled after Jesus broke bread and gave thanks to His Father, no right no wrong. Saying grace need not close eyes. When we shoose to say grace, we do not want to make it a ritual as ours is a relationship with Jesus, not religion. There's no fixed way of talking to God. It's your choice, the heart counts.' Veronica agreed and said she had told her so... But her CHC fren insisted that it was wrong, that Veronica was ashamed to close her eyes, and she commented that Jesus had died in vain on the cross for her... 'Your church tell you that, is it?' Now this... THIS statement made me and Veronica very mad. But surprisingly, I told Veronica... 'Do not lose ya temper, because J.C. told us so...'
And I said her friend was judging us...[Matthew 7:1] and told Veronica to calm things with her... As fellow Brothers & Sisters, we shouldn't judge each other and should encourage each other more... Veronica told me she wouldn't knew how to confront her classmate for today since the conversation was so intensed... But I told her, regardless whatever happens today... Never lose ya temper and be forgiving... Man, I referred to the bible so many times for verses to encourage her... and myself too... hahah.. I wanted to let things go... let her classmate win this debate... but I just wanted to proof to her classmate the Truth of His words... else she'll still be lost forever...
There was an sms war that took place today... I kept quoting verses, trying my best not to lose my temper and to seek my Holy Father for His wisdom and strength... In the end, the classmate gave up messaging...but she didn't see the point... and Veronica said... their friendship was no longer as good as before... sigh..."

What a day, Father...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home