I lived among the zillions of lives that God has created. And this is my chronicles...
But is this 'fantasy or fact' that you witness?
[Please do not copy, modify or publicize any of my artwork without my permission. Copyright © 2006 Tobey

(Realplayer required for listening.)

Sunday, July 17, 2005

Growing out of problems...

~ Psalm 4 ~

Lately...
I feel kinda matured... or shld i say I'd learned lessons frm my 'Abba Father'..

I noticed alot of my fellow brothers and sisters are going thru financial problems. But some are actually self-caused... and can be avoided...

For example,
  • There are brothers who just borrow money from us, constantly, but never make an effort to return... It's not like they are going thru some broken family or financial downturn... but... more of taking us for granted
  • There are also brothers who wants to satisfy their wants but never took note of the consequences... For example, handling Handphone bills...

    I was initially very pissed off, with this 'money matter'...
    Before I was a christian, I hated frens who dared to take granted of me... And I will give them a lashing they'll never forget

    My idea/philospohy is:
    If u can't afford to buy the thing, wait till u do...
    Dun borrow from others... But if you do, remember to return.
    Don't take people for granted.

    I noticed a lot of teenagers nowadays are 'handphone-crazy'...
    Because the society makes obtaining a handphone so easy... Pple just have to get an NRIC, get a free phone, and indulge on the fun of communications & entertainment...
    But when the bill comes.... they freak out... Unable to handle... or they couldn't be bothered... But the society here is not a charitable organisation...

    - 'No money no talk' -> 'No money go jail' -

    Proverbs 23:4-5; James 2:5; Proverbs 13:7; Hebrews 13:5

    But these few weeks, those brothers made me learn how to control my anger...
    How to handle this thing in a very matured way.

    God blesses us to give... to share with our frens, family... to bless others...
    But we are not to be taken for granted, only kids take things for granted...

    If you are taken for granted by someone, have an open communication with him/her... Let him/her mature in this factor... in this way, our bond of friendship becomes stronger and you have helped him/her mature from this concern.

    Second, I'd learned forgiving...
    We are all sinners...
    At times, do not let one wrongdoing of someone affect the long built-up foundation relationship... Be grateful for all the great things he/she's done for u, and dun let one wrongdoing spoill everything...
    *Especially when you are angry with your family members...
    (I heard from some fren that how you treat your own father, is the same as how you'll treat your Abba Father)

    - Forgive, ok? ^_^ -

    Mark 11:25, Luke 6:38

    Try this site...
    He chose the nails

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home