I lived among the zillions of lives that God has created. And this is my chronicles...
But is this 'fantasy or fact' that you witness?
[Please do not copy, modify or publicize any of my artwork without my permission. Copyright © 2006 Tobey

(Realplayer required for listening.)

Sunday, July 10, 2005

MeiHwa's Belated Birthday Celebrations...

We celebrated for MeiHwa last night...

We sang so many versions of the birthday song @ the Starhub food court... English, Chinese, Malay, Tamil & Japanese... Making MeiHwa so paiseh...

Then the girls... (HuiXian & Shelby kissed her on the cheeks, leaving lipstick marks on her face)

Haha...

Then I affirmed her... followed by Richard, Veron, ZhongHuan, Joseph...
(I said that I was her great-grand sheep... but after going back to calculate... I'm just her grand sheep only la =P... Must get her a great-grand sheep as a birthday gift)

Then, we sang "I love you MeiHwa"... So embarrasing 4 her...

All the diners were just looking @ our big group...

But she was really blessed...

Happy belated birthday, Grandma Shepherd!!! Hehe

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home