I lived among the zillions of lives that God has created. And this is my chronicles...
But is this 'fantasy or fact' that you witness?
[Please do not copy, modify or publicize any of my artwork without my permission. Copyright © 2006 Tobey

(Realplayer required for listening.)

Friday, July 08, 2005

What's the big deal?

Lately, Singapore had been kinda hoohaa abt the "IOC event"...
Big deal! As in Singapore's ever gonna host Olympics... Over my dead body...

If Singapore has the chance to, things would be different... and I would strongly support...

But this time, it's just some Olympic committee using our facilities to decide some lucky country's fate in 7 years time... and I wouldn't consider it 'lucky' afterall...

Those stupid terriosts (brainless, childish and ungodly as they can be) killed 37 fellas in the London Bombing yesterday...

What's so great abt getting the Olymipcs then?
All this for the sake of 'big money'?

Sigh...

London Underground Tube

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home