I lived among the zillions of lives that God has created. And this is my chronicles...
But is this 'fantasy or fact' that you witness?
[Please do not copy, modify or publicize any of my artwork without my permission. Copyright © 2006 Tobey

(Realplayer required for listening.)

Monday, July 04, 2005

First day @ work...

Today's my last time visiting Selarang Camp & first day @ Maju Camp...
I reported to 3SIR's orderly room this morning, den there was another guy posting out too... So had to wait for him... And only left at 9 plus....

Thenafter, someone drove us there using the MIB car. First to "that" guy's camp @ yishun... It's that air base camp right outside chompang... So lucky... But he said he rather change with me... LOL

He didn't took long, and next stop was Pasir Lebar Camp (Far end of Boon Lay, near Tuas)
Reached TRADOC at abt 1000hr... Then the Mdm there (Ms Mages) told me that my posting was ASA (Admin Supervisor Assistant) @ CMRC (Civil Military Relations Centre @ Maju Camp)... Somewhere next to SIM & Ngee Ann Poly...

I could have left immediately for Maju Camp but Mdm said that there wasn't any transport at that time being... So I had to wait till afternoon. Sigh...

Reached Maju Camp at around 2-3plus... The place seems small... But quite well renovated... Very comfy office. And the people there were also v.nice. Found out that I wasn't the only newbie there... There were 2 more newcomers who arrived slightly earlier b4 me... And surprisingly, I met my ex-Secondary Sch classmate. Terence... haha... But he'll be ORD-ing soon... Sigh...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home