I lived among the zillions of lives that God has created. And this is my chronicles...
But is this 'fantasy or fact' that you witness?
[Please do not copy, modify or publicize any of my artwork without my permission. Copyright © 2006 Tobey

(Realplayer required for listening.)

Friday, July 08, 2005

One week already in CMRC...

CMRC = Civil Military Relations Centre...
I've been @ Maju camp for one week already...
Doing webpage editing, dreamweaver & office work...

And there seems to be a bit of office politics everywhere... even inside my office...

"Hey, there's...
This guy who will backstab that guy...
That guy always 'missing-in-action'...
This that guy always slack at work..."

Sigh... when will this world be peaceful? Haha...

Really miss my campmates back in 3SIR...
Heard that they have 'Alert Red' this weekend...
Poor thing...

Take gd care brothers!!!

Miss ya guys man!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home