I lived among the zillions of lives that God has created. And this is my chronicles...
But is this 'fantasy or fact' that you witness?
[Please do not copy, modify or publicize any of my artwork without my permission. Copyright © 2006 Tobey

(Realplayer required for listening.)

Sunday, July 17, 2005

BREAKTHROUGH!!!


Moses making a wish SURPRISE!!! Birthday Boy! Pastor Jeff Image(02)
Today was a pack day... v.confused... dunno where to go...

Donnie & guys were going to TianYi's house @ 11am Boon Keng -> StarHub
Jeremiah & Timothy meeting @ 12nn Beach Rd -> Starhub

In the end... I went to....
11am(TTSH) -> 1130PM (TPY Clinic) -> 1230 (STARHUB)

I have been sick since Wednesday... But I haven't had the time to see the doctor. And just when I went to Tan Tock Seng Hospital for the Walk-In clinic, it's closed for renovations... =S
So I had to rush to some General Practioner Clinic @ Toa Payoh... After that, I went down to Starhub to meet ZhongHuan for lunch.

'Donnie & guys' came v.shortly after... and we headed quickly to Nexus for the 'Breakthorugh' service by Pastor Ben & Pastor Dinah.

*Breakthrough is a faith campaign
*It last for 21 months... (Aug 2005 - Aug 2007)
Purpose:
1. Raise faith of people in the congregation
2. Eliminate capital debt
3. Resource new ministry and mission causes

- To reach 2800 attendance
- Establish 5 global teams
- Clear Debt Retirement

*For us... It's a career breakthrough? An emotional breakthrough? A physical breakthrough or a spiritual breakthrough? All this to the power of the faith we have.

Oh... We celebrated Moses' birthday too!!! Happy Be-early Birthday MOSES!!!

Very tired & sick today... I go rest liao...

*God, I'm longing/hungry for more breakthroughs in my life...
Bless me and bless my brothers & sisters as we do more of your work for you, Lord.
Amen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home