I lived among the zillions of lives that God has created. And this is my chronicles...
But is this 'fantasy or fact' that you witness?
[Please do not copy, modify or publicize any of my artwork without my permission. Copyright © 2006 Tobey

(Realplayer required for listening.)

Tuesday, August 16, 2005

I'm a year old in the army...


Today marks my 1 year anniversary in the Singapore army...

Still remember the day when I first set foot on the Tekong island...


Bald, lonely, missing home, family & friends...

Indeed, the army has made me grown. Made me see many things...
Made me make new friends... made me rely Him more...

BMT was the most memorable period in my army life...
So fast, and I'm already a one year old army boy...



* 1 year and 2 months more to go till ORD

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home