I lived among the zillions of lives that God has created. And this is my chronicles...
But is this 'fantasy or fact' that you witness?
[Please do not copy, modify or publicize any of my artwork without my permission. Copyright © 2006 Tobey

(Realplayer required for listening.)

Thursday, August 18, 2005

[借口] - Jun Yang



To: Jun Yang...

It was really unexpectation who would go into the finals ultimately...
But well, you've went this far...
and you've did your best...
You've won millions of hearts... and done your family, frens and country proud...

I just wanna stress again that you are already a superstar...
If someone really have great taste, I believe they will scout u again to publish an album... If I have the money, it would be my honour to work with you...

Lastly, you did the greatest job an entertainer would bring...

You have been strong... and you've never gave yourself any
[借口]. So dun cry, dun be disheartened... the path in front of you is bright & far still...

* Thanks for 'touching' me... LoL... You motivated me...

Best wishes,
Tobias.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home