I lived among the zillions of lives that God has created. And this is my chronicles...
But is this 'fantasy or fact' that you witness?
[Please do not copy, modify or publicize any of my artwork without my permission. Copyright © 2006 Tobey

(Realplayer required for listening.)

Friday, June 17, 2005

Things seems to be getting better...

Surprised to see me out earlier? I'm surprised too...
For the first time, our scout PC has kept his promise... and it's PC Mite!!! 3 cheers for PC!!! Hip hip hooray... Haha... He managed to fight for us our off-in-lieu when the other platoons couldn't get it... Now, the scouts troopers and commanders will change their perspective being a scout trooper... But I believe he also went thru a lot of stress for just getting us this off-in-lieu but we Scouts are v.grateful liao, hor? Hehe... This really give us a lot of faith in him...

| Bunk 1 | Bunk 2 | Bunk 3(Mine) |

It seems like for this week... Bunk 2 has been the *center* of attraction... LOL
I noticed alot of changes lately... Everyone is kinda not so frenly with Spiderman & ZhenNan...
Spiderman(Mingxin) acts weird and prefers to be in solitude... while ZhenNan is someone who never keeps to his words... Owes pple money but tries to "smoke through"...
Noticed that there's some kind of "talking behind people's back" going on... I was involved too... Hmm... Hope it's gd...
I guess people would usually say me as "He's always having problems managing his time", "He's too childish or probably a little ah-gua"...
Hope my problems aren't as much as ZhenNan to get pple disliking me...
These guys here are kinda cool and nice too... But I feel I just dunno how to treasure them... Dun really wanna lose them...
Bernard & Guosheng is wise and are Mr. nice Guys, Jesper is cool and talented... (Expert in Guitar & Multi-media), Kenny is Professor X (Knows-it-all) & v.understanding to me (Really! He knows my characters so well as if he reads me like the back of his palm), Mark & Lawrence is Mr.cool... It's really hip to be hanging around with this 2 guys... Sensian, is IT-equipped... He knows everything from Hardware to Software... Gary and J.J. are just 2 SNAG... Haha...
Really! Majority of the scouts guys just brightened my day...
I would really miss them once I'm posted out... Sigh

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home