I lived among the zillions of lives that God has created. And this is my chronicles...
But is this 'fantasy or fact' that you witness?
[Please do not copy, modify or publicize any of my artwork without my permission. Copyright © 2006 Tobey

(Realplayer required for listening.)

Saturday, May 28, 2005

Check... check it out... It's DJ Tobey in the house...

Ahhh... My fever is much better now...
Mummy has been cooking spinach and pig liver soup for me...
All are tonics for the blood...
Those past few days were dreadful...

Oh, attended service at hope today...
It's been so long... Sigh... Miss church so much...
Today's Pastor Jeff...

Oh, Jeyeraj told me that they are organising a "Matthew" camp at Zidane's Condo's Multi-Purpose Hall called 'starlet nite'... and they want me to be the DJ???

Haha... Let's hope things go right...

Oh, I've registered for the new membership class on the 7th June... Yeah!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home