I lived among the zillions of lives that God has created. And this is my chronicles...
But is this 'fantasy or fact' that you witness?
[Please do not copy, modify or publicize any of my artwork without my permission. Copyright © 2006 Tobey

(Realplayer required for listening.)

Wednesday, May 25, 2005

CSB....!?@#$%^&

LOLx... CSB isn't a foul word... It simply means "Combat-fit skilled badge"...
A badge that burned my saturday for some silly walking of 32km at P.Tekong.

Well, I didn't walked though but my friends did...
Carrying a heavy load abt 10kg on their back, they had to walk abt 24km of forest path, thereafter walk through a river, walk a few kilometers more, arrive at a range and shoot at the targets given ten bullets... All these done over the Friday night & Saturday morning. And ALL THESE DONE JUST FOR A STUPID BADGE...

Pardon me...

Honestly, everyone in my camp claims that... "SAF is really just a *wayang* corporation" and we feel it should just be renamed as 'Singapore Acting Forces'
*Meaning - Full of soap acting...


Some sergeants rebukes that SAF is indeed a good organisation but the 'leaders' within ruined it. They make use of their ranks/power to show off their immaturity & negliance. Thus leaving the organization all messed up.

Just because of SAF, I'd missed so many of my services... Making me miss so much this and that...

I juz dun undersand why is it that "they" are so in loved & devoted with such a barbarian occupation?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home