I lived among the zillions of lives that God has created. And this is my chronicles...
But is this 'fantasy or fact' that you witness?
[Please do not copy, modify or publicize any of my artwork without my permission. Copyright © 2006 Tobey

(Realplayer required for listening.)

Saturday, June 04, 2005

Why am i so unlucky???

"Great"... caught fever again during my weekends...
God, can u pls let me enjoy my weekends more peacefully..?
Army is already stressing enuff...

38°Celcius, I woke up this morning...
Went to TTSH walk-in clinic.
The doctor there damn superficial...
Just took my temperature, check my throat and prescribed me some medicine...
I had woke up with half of my face cramped... and i had pain breathing from my right nostril... Even my right eye felt sore... and HE said it was "nothing much"...

Sigh...
Missed service for this week...
But because Jeremiah msg-ed me that he expected me to join them for the movie gathering... so i went down despite my fever...
We went to see "Madagascar"... Quite hilarious actually... silly animals...


Saw the Initial D poster at Shaw House...
So tempted...


Can't wait for the movie to come out...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home