I lived among the zillions of lives that God has created. And this is my chronicles...
But is this 'fantasy or fact' that you witness?
[Please do not copy, modify or publicize any of my artwork without my permission. Copyright © 2006 Tobey

(Realplayer required for listening.)

Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Bad news or issit God testing my character?

Things aren't going so smooth lately...
I missed last Sunday's caregroup due to difficulty in finance & time...

My campmates & I had to book in early for this week due to some "exercise" (Chiong sua), even though I'm not involve... (6:30pm, Sunday) back in camp... Sianz

I'm facing difficulty b'cos I've just got downgraded the week b4...
From my normal pay of $500... I'm being deducted $150 from excuse of combat...
So in total, I only get $350 per month...
How to survive? I pay up to $150-$200 for my bills. (Handphone, Internet & CableTV)
They are all under contract, so I can't terminate them yet else I'll have to pay penalty...
Thank God, my incoming is free...
Thus I'm only left with $150... minus $50 transportation... Left with $100... Minus tithing $35... I'm left with $65... $65 is not enuff to survive me for my expenses on weekends and I still have to give my parents some money...

Sigh...

Jeremiah doesn't seems too happy lately too...
Richard noticed he was quite gloomy last Saturday during service...
Strange... but he acted normal with my 2 friends... He's really "professional"...

Then when I couldn't turn up on Sunday, I think the response was pretty bad too...
'Cos He msged me many times... saying something like "This caregroup is not mine but ours, we must lead this caregroup together for God..." & "Watch your spiritual health"... blah blah blah...

I predicted that it's either that my absence was really bad on Sunday, or attendance from DI4 was very lousy again... Honestly, it's very hard to get us all on weekends... Reueben's going thru some problems with his family & loved one. Timothy's dad is in serious condition (God, help him...), Zephen's parents are muslim...

I'm just feeling so foul and down right now...

To add it on, (as u all know, I have back problem & now downgraded) so, I need not go outfield... But my CSM (Company Sergeant Major) isn't very "shuang"(happy) abt it.. As he had to go, and my friends & I need not to... due to our status. So he gave us guard duty for Monday, Wednesday & Friday...

FRIDAY!!! STARLITE NIGHT!!! Ahhhh.... Gone case... I'd apply leave b4 the notice of the guard duty but because of this stupid childish decision, I'm rejected...

I was really looking forward to "Starlite night" as I'd already planned to bring my friends there to support me as the DJ... Now... "Poof"... All my plans destroyed...
Thanks CSM!!! God bless you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hehe..

On top of that... the slinging of the rifle and the vest(SBO) is giving me great pain on my back... But My PC(Platoon Commander) won't excuse me, saving that these 2 aren't heavy at all, and unless I get the excuse slip from MO(Medical Officer) that I am excused from these 2 things or guard duty, the duty's still on... How kindred!!!

"I HATE THE ARMY"

Aiyah... 4get it... The more I think abt it... the more sad and frustrated I become...
But I shouldn't get so emotional... I'm a child of God...

Guys, all the best to the Starlite Night... I'll be praying for you guys!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home