I lived among the zillions of lives that God has created. And this is my chronicles...
But is this 'fantasy or fact' that you witness?
[Please do not copy, modify or publicize any of my artwork without my permission. Copyright © 2006 Tobey

(Realplayer required for listening.)

Tuesday, June 21, 2005

"I've been having these weird thoughts lately, like... Is any of this for real or not?"

I've finally completed my Kingdom Hearts: Chains of Memories (GBA)
If u check out my archives, I started the game back during February... >_<
Wonderful game, a bit draggy, not v.friendly interface...
Also... you have to be a player or a fan of the original PS version to understand the flow of the story...

For those fans out there, KH2 will be coming out real soon...
Here's a sneak preview...


Enjoy...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home