I lived among the zillions of lives that God has created. And this is my chronicles...
But is this 'fantasy or fact' that you witness?
[Please do not copy, modify or publicize any of my artwork without my permission. Copyright © 2006 Tobey

(Realplayer required for listening.)

Thursday, November 16, 2006

News News News...

1) Political News:

President BUSH is in TOWN...
Saw the headlines in Channel Newsasia this morning...
Be prepared to get his autograph as he passed by you on the streets...
LOLz

2) Entertainment News:

石欣卉 will finally be releasing her album by the end of this month...
Heard her dance song via 93.3fm yesterday... Hmmm... Very normal leh. =P

3) Gossip News:

OMG, Saw Marcus online yesterday.
Was curious as I saw a wedding pic on his display pic.
And he claims he got married 2 weeks upon ORD...

Oh God, Stress... When's my turn???

[Marcus is my bmt-mate and poly schoolmate, same course, same batch]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home