I lived among the zillions of lives that God has created. And this is my chronicles...
But is this 'fantasy or fact' that you witness?
[Please do not copy, modify or publicize any of my artwork without my permission. Copyright © 2006 Tobey

(Realplayer required for listening.)

Saturday, November 11, 2006

Grandma... Forgive me...



Finished watching the show "The Way Home'... It was so touching...
(FYI, I hate korean shows...)

Story:
This is the story of a 7-year-old boy, "Sang Woo", born and raised in the big city, and his mute grandmother, who has spent her whole life in a small rural village. Being a city boy who is used to the benefits and luxuries of the modern world, Sang Woo comes into conflict with a person whose soul is so close to nature. Although Sang Woo resents his grandmother at first, he is moved by her at the end. Unfortunately, it is at this time that Sang Woo must return to the city...

Grandma, I missed you so much. I am really sorry for what I did. I'm sorry for cursing you and scolding you when you lecture me. I'm sorry for threathening to throw the stool at you. I now know that you love me so much, and i miss you so much!!! Please forgive me and take good care of yourself!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home