I lived among the zillions of lives that God has created. And this is my chronicles...
But is this 'fantasy or fact' that you witness?
[Please do not copy, modify or publicize any of my artwork without my permission. Copyright © 2006 Tobey

(Realplayer required for listening.)

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Mr Brown Show...


I'm a diehard supporter of Mr Brown Show since my NS days...
And he never fails to brighten my day, though sometimes he can be really lames and boring...
Eh, sorry leh... Uncle Brown...
If u read this, dun sue me hor... >_<

But the guests he gets up his show are really cool...
Like Ruby Pan lah, or today's 13-year-old Tyler Creasman....
(Remember the YouTube video in my previous post?)


Didn't know he lives in my neighbourhood sia, so cool!!!
Will look out for him now... >_< Can't wait to get his autograph... LoLz

Podcast: the mrbrown show 8 Nov 2006: the tyler creasman interview
(MP3, file size: 5.1mb, Time: 00:10:42)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home