I lived among the zillions of lives that God has created. And this is my chronicles...
But is this 'fantasy or fact' that you witness?
[Please do not copy, modify or publicize any of my artwork without my permission. Copyright © 2006 Tobey

(Realplayer required for listening.)

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

GST hike again...

Sigh, this morning... as i was brushing my teeth & tuning in to the news...
I almost choked on my toothpaste...

"With effect from February, our beloved Uncle, PM Lee has raised the GST to a new percentage of 7%!!! [So call to help the poor families] The consumer board and restaurant association is worried that there will be an impact after the hike, and people will start doing their shopping overseas, especially Malaysia..."

Be prepared that you now have to pay an extra tax of 18% when you stepped into a restaurant...

BILL
10% Service Charge
7% GST
1% CESS

Sigh, it's so tough living in Singapore...


We should follow the canadians instead. >>>

I love how Mr Brown puts it...
Check this out...

Mr Brown Podcast

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home