I lived among the zillions of lives that God has created. And this is my chronicles...
But is this 'fantasy or fact' that you witness?
[Please do not copy, modify or publicize any of my artwork without my permission. Copyright © 2006 Tobey

(Realplayer required for listening.)

Monday, November 13, 2006

Talk of the town... (Entertainment News)

Spiderman3

My counterpart in USA (Tobey Maguire)
brings you the latest updates over his latest film, Spiderman3...
Check it out...
Releasing on the May 3, 2007 Worldwide

© 2006 Sony Pictures Digital Inc. All rights reserved

---------------------------------------------------------



Project Superstars are back again...
And this time... Err... I dun really like what I see....

They dun really have the X-factor a Star should have...

Well, based on my judgements...
Those who are gonna make it big are:
Guys: Huang ShiYu, Kenny Lim, Nathaniel Tan
Gals: Carrie Yeo, Lee Her Ching, Michelle Lew

Wish them all the best...
And may the best singer win...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home