I lived among the zillions of lives that God has created. And this is my chronicles...
But is this 'fantasy or fact' that you witness?
[Please do not copy, modify or publicize any of my artwork without my permission. Copyright © 2006 Tobey

(Realplayer required for listening.)

Thursday, October 05, 2006

iPod... iTunes... now... iJeans...

Jeans with music in them...
THE thing to do for companies these days is to make their products iPod-compatible. Nike did it with the Nike + iPod Sport Kit, Volkswagen and Toyota did it with the audio in their cars and some people may remember this iPod Nano belt buckle. And now Levi's can be added to the list with their RedWire DLX iPod-compatible jeans. RedWire DLX jeans have a built-in docking cradle and retractable headphones.



(Courtesy of Martjin from Fresh Creation.)

My comments:
"Now that's an interesting combo: an obsessively protected-from-scratches iPod, and fashionably worn, torn faded jeans."

Check out JY in the latest Redwire brochure!!!
"With the new Levi's RedWire DLX jeans, tuning in to the iPod is a breeze! Music is the biggest part in my life and I'd love to share my music with everybody." - Hong Junyang

(Redwire DLX is selling @ SGD$449 @ all Levi's main stores now)
Comes with a lucky draw coupon to win an Ipod and some discount vouchers to get an ipod.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi,

I'm glad that you enjoy Fresh Creation but completely copying postings without mentioning the source is something that is not done among bloggers. To avoid getting a bad reputation on the web I would suggest that you clearly state in your post that you found it on Fresh Creation and link to the post that you copied: http://www.freshcreation.nl/comments.php?id=572_0_1_0_C

I don't mind you quoting my posts but I do mind completely copying without mentioning the source.

Success!

Martijn

6:57 PM  
Blogger Tobey טוביה said...

Sorry Martjin, it slipped my mind...

Will do... thanks...

2:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's okay. Just remember it next time.

All the best!

Martijn

4:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home