I lived among the zillions of lives that God has created. And this is my chronicles...
But is this 'fantasy or fact' that you witness?
[Please do not copy, modify or publicize any of my artwork without my permission. Copyright © 2006 Tobey

(Realplayer required for listening.)

Sunday, October 01, 2006

Photos photos Photos

It is Clarence's birthday and here we are to celebrate for him...


All thanks to me and my plot... Clarence was sulking all the way to the party. Complaining how could his Shepherd and EVEN Yolanda... forgot his birthday...

Plot:
Well, we finished lunch @ Le Meridien as usual & I'd told everyone to disperse with their usual weekend excuses... Thenafter Fuqiang and I walked him around... (Fuqiang whispered to me: Man, He is so blessed!!!) Where the rest planned his cake and party at the cafe @ Plaza Sing.

--------------------------------------

On Saturday...

We had went to the zoo.. zoo.. zoo... How 'bout you?


All thanks to Queen Amber, we had the chance to go to the Zoo again. And relive our children days on the eve of Childrens' Day!... Haha... It was really fun seeing animals again... and glad to have my 2 secondary school buddies to join us for the outing... Think WeeKeong really enjoyed his whole 'National Geographic' experience.
Click the photo above to see more pics.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home