I lived among the zillions of lives that God has created. And this is my chronicles...
But is this 'fantasy or fact' that you witness?
[Please do not copy, modify or publicize any of my artwork without my permission. Copyright © 2006 Tobey

(Realplayer required for listening.)

Saturday, September 30, 2006

Blessed Week...

It has been a pretty blessing week for me...
and i wanna thank God for that...

In less than 3 days, I got myself a job...
And not any ordinary job...
I am now a Marketing Executive in SUN Microsystems.

Yes. The company that brought you the Java technologies.
For those who are not so IT-savvy, they are the founders who brought you the JAVA games in your handphone.
All thanks to Zhiwei & God, Zhiwei msn-ed me on Tuesday and offered a job opening. And the next thing i know, I was sitting in SUN for an interview on Thursday. In just a 5 minute casual chat, I was hired and told to report work on Friday.
I never even asked abt my pay or working hours... Hehe... >_<
(Well, the pay's about $1.5k - $2k, 5-day work week.)

And Starhub called me to inform me that I have won 2 tickets & backstage passes to attend Joi Chua 蔡淳佳's concert & to meet her for a chat after the concert.

Too bad I had CG, and none of my frens were free to take over the tickets from me. Or some didn't know who was she or not interested... =(...
She's a lovely lady lor. A graduate from SP... and a lady with the most gentle & sweet voice. A very natural girl. Natural as in she's so fair and so 自然。 她不过于打扮,却仍然清纯漂亮。She's also the one who brought u the hits... 有一天我會 & 陪我看日出

(Click to see the videos. Courtesy of YouTube.)
Her voice is really lovely and I'm really inspired by her as a talent of Singapore.

Haha, so blessed but yet no chance... haha... Never mind la.
Joi, hope you dun mind hor. Hehe...
Every Friday evening, God has reserved his time on me. =P

Oh and if you(Joi) happen to see this, I wish you best in your career.
Will support you man!

祝你事业成功。身体健康。清美丽。加油!
These were the words that I would have told you if I could have made it to ya concert...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home