I lived among the zillions of lives that God has created. And this is my chronicles...
But is this 'fantasy or fact' that you witness?
[Please do not copy, modify or publicize any of my artwork without my permission. Copyright © 2006 Tobey

(Realplayer required for listening.)

Saturday, September 09, 2006

Love is in the air...





The couple is officially wedded...
The lovey dovey couple Eugene & Jacqueline are officially wedded.
It was really a very touching ceremony.
The couple saying their vows to love each other.
The couple thanking their parents for bringing them up & hugging them.
It made me teared... It reminded me about my parents too.
And then... Eug played on the piano and sang for Jac...
It was so touching... U can really feel his love for her.
Feel happy for them. But a bit weird to accept the fact that they are both husband and wife.

I love the 'flower girl' and the 'page boy'...
They were so adorable and they liked me a lot too.
The 'page boy' was so cute. He held the girl's hand as if they were the ones getting married. And he kissed her on the cheek. Oh my gosh...

The dinner was lovely. But little did most know that we had 'escargot' for the first dish. [Appetiser] Escargot = Garden snails. The brown slice thingy. THEY WERE NOT MUSHROOMS, for goodness sake! Haha...

We couldn't eat in peace until our performance was over.
Also, I wanna take this chance to thank the girls 'Giselle & Weilin' for availing themselves to help out for the song item, when I approached them on behalf of the guys. They never rejected me and gave their best they could. Thank you girls.

It was a tiring day. But glad all the work was over.
The couple will be flying to Australia for their honeymoon on Monday, 930pm flight...

Wish you guys a happy trip and blissed wedding...

[Photos] [Videos]
From my Sony Ericsson W550i Phone

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home