I lived among the zillions of lives that God has created. And this is my chronicles...
But is this 'fantasy or fact' that you witness?
[Please do not copy, modify or publicize any of my artwork without my permission. Copyright © 2006 Tobey

(Realplayer required for listening.)

Thursday, September 07, 2006

HaPpY BiRtHdAy PASTOR JEFF!!!!

This post is dedicated to Pastor Jeff:



HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU PASTOR JEFF!!!

My beloved pastor who's the most humourous...
never makes me fall asleep in services...
and worst... REMEMBERS my name....
Arggghhhh... Cannot camoflage liao sia...
Hehehehe...

But still, I love Pastor Jeff and Claudia.
They are so loving and kind.
Wish they were my dad and mom.
But I think again.
Pastor Jeff would probably have to vomit more blood.
Better not...
God bless ya a fruitful year ahead, Pastor Jeff!

I love you and so does our Church!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home